We advocate for the interests of multicultural communities to all levels of government.
Our advocacy covers:
- advice to the Minister for Multicultural
- advice and submissions to government
- research and reports
- community engagement and consultation through
- our Regional Advisory Councils
- forums and roundtables to learn about lived experiences
- direct lobbying with stakeholders
In collaboration with multicultural communities, we write:
- strategic discussion papers
- position statements
- submissions to inquiries
Submissions to government - Victoria's multicultural and multifaith communities
We respond to government inquiries on issues that affect Victoria's multicultural and multifaith communities.
Roundtable and research reports
We talk to multicultural communities so we can understand the issues they face. Our reports share our findings.
Reviewed 30 March 2021