Join us for solidarity action at the State Library Victoria from 1.30pm
- Grant permanent visas and family reunion for all refugees
- Give a fair and timely assessment of all claims for refugee status
- Provide safety net income for all those who are waiting for a permanent visa if they cannot find enough work to support themselves
- Release all refugees from detention #TimeForAHome
- Bring 260 people still held on Nauru and in PNG here or allowing New Zealand to resettle them
Music at 1.30pm, speakers at 2pm, then walking to Lincoln Square, Swanston Street Carlton (next to the Park Hotel where several refugees are still being detained). Music will continue at Lincoln Square.
Reviewed 24 March 2021