Space2b is proud to present this global festival on Harmony Day. Celebrate the culture, art and music of many nations including:
The event will feature over 20 stalls of Australian-designed products and gifts. All from locally-established and new migrant designers and artists.
Other events on the day include:
- fantastic music
- face and t-shirt painting
- temporary henna tattoos
- a variety of global foods
The Festival is kindly funded by the City of Port Phillip.
Space2 is a social design enterprise helping newly-arrived migrants, refugees and community-based designers. We provide a safe and supportive environment to help build relationships. We bring together talented people to exchange creative and business knowledge, ideas and skills. This helps assist with financial independence.
- Parking is available around the laneway or in nearby streets. Lane R1509, running parallel to Chapel Street, between Rosamond and Nightingale Streets, St Kilda
- Catch #67 tram from CBD to St Kilda Rd end of Chapel St or #16 or #3a down St Kilda Road to Carlisle St.
- Train to Balaclava Station and walk a short distance.
Reviewed 09 March 2021