Our multicultural grants
Our grants programs support communities to:
- celebrate and share their culture and traditions
- build social and cultural connections, community partnerships and leadership
- improve multicultural community infrastructure
- better engage and support newly arrived refugees and asylum seekers
- identify and respond to racial and religious intolerance
Grant programs are run throughout the year, with different application periods.
If you would like to discuss your application and you need an interpreter, you can call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) on 131 450.
Subscribe to our email updates to stay up-to-date with our multicultural grants’ announcements, open application rounds and successful recipients.
Planning to apply for Victorian Government funding?
Get ready with these important resources to help you to write a grant application or complete your grant reporting requirements.